Sri Balaji Tours & Travels Terms and Conditions for International Tours
\r\nThese Terms and Conditions be called SRI BALAJI (World Tourist) Terms and Conditions 2015-16.
\r\n(b) They extend to the World Tours organised by the Sri Balaji Tours & Travels.
\r\nA) Definitions: In these Terms and Conditions unless the context otherwise requires
- Tour/s means any World Tours organised by Sri Balaji Tours & Travels.\r\n
- First day of the tour shall start at any time (i.e. in the morning/afternoon/evening) at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight/train/cruise or any mode of transport, same shall be in case of the last day of the tour. In other words, a ‘Day’ shall mean a part of the day or 24 hours or its part thereof.\r\n
- Tour Escort / Leader / Manager / Assistant by whatever designation called means a Person designated by Company to help / guide / assist the tourist/s in and or during World Tours Organised by Sri Balaji Tours & Travels\r\n
- Force Majeure means an event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of the Sri Balaji Tours & Travels in its ability to perform its obligations / responsibilities regarding the tour including (i) war, ostilities invasion, act of foreign enemies; (ii) rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power or civil war; (iii) epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God; (iv) ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly; (v) riot, commotion or disorder; (vi) any act or omission of any Government instrumentality; (vii) a Change in Legal Requirements; (viii) strikes lock outs or other industrial disturbances; and (ix) abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain and temperatures.\r\n
- Brochure means World Showcase for the respective years brought out / published by Sri Balaji Tours & Travels.\r\n
- Independent Contractor means a person and/or organization selected by Sri Balaji Tours & Travels to render services including transport,hotel, Restaurants, sightseeing to the tourist/s and/or to Sri Balaji Tours & Travels.\r\n
- Meal means breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or any other snacks supplied.\r\n
- Jain food means food without Ginger, onion, garlic and potatoes served at the time of tour groups meals not necessarily before sunset.\r\n
- Each of these terms and conditions shall be severable and if any provision thereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force and effect.\r\n
- Group tours mean where the services provided are similar to all the tourists in that group.\r\n
\r\n2) Scope of Activity:
\r\nThe Company is an organization that coordinates all the services of the tour to help the tourists for undertaking the tour. The Company takes utmost care in selecting all the services and or independent Contractors who provide them, to make tour of the tourist comfortable. All the tourists booking and/or registering for tour organized / proposed to be organized by the company shall read, apply their mind and abide by and strictly comply and observe all the terms and conditions laid down herein.
\r\nWe update our booked/ traveled guests from time to time by sending them various tour related instructions through sms/ emails/ telephone/ or any other mode of communication, solely for their convenience.
\r\nBrochure along with tour tariff is published by the Company from time to time. All previous Brochures, letters and any other modes of circulation printed and/ or published by the Company shall stand canceled on publication of Latest Brochure. Every effort is made to ensure brochure accuracy, based on the available information at the time of publication of the brochure. The maps used therein and or letters and any other modes of circulation printed and/or published by the Company are inserted solely for convenience and are not necessarily to scale and/or official.
\r\nThe Company, without assigning any reasons, reserves the right to change any brochure information including Tour itinerary, tour tariff, departure date, number of nights at the destination and hotels before or after any tourist makes booking and/or registration for any tour and or after the departure of any tour. The Company will endeavour to inform the tourists of such changes as soon as possible.
\r\nCity tour includes panoramic view of places as mentioned in tour program and unless specifically mentioned, it is panoramic view or a photo stop. Last day of the tour will be the last destination/country as per pre-decided/revised itinerary.
- (i) Tourists signature on the tour Booking / Registration form\r\n
\r\n Tourists signature on the tour Booking / Registration form and/or payment of the initial registration amount whichever earlier shall mean acceptance by the Tourist(s) in totality of the Terms and Conditions contained herein. Affixing signature of one or more tourists on the ‘Booking/Registration Form’, shall be deemed to mean that the tourists other than signatories have duly authorized the signing tourists and all the tourists for whom the Booking / Registration was made shall be deemed to have been bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
- (ii) Tourist intention to participate in the tour\r\n
\r\n The payment of initial registration amount just indicates tourist intention of participation in the tour but does not entitle him to any of the services including travel tickets, visas,hotel accommodations etc. until the full tour tariff payment has been received by the Company.
- (iii) Non payment of full tour tariff\r\n
\r\n If full tour tariff is not paid in time, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking/registration with consequent forfeiture of deposit and the deduction of cancellation charges.
- (iv) Travelers in need of special assistance\r\n
\r\n Special services cannot be given to any specific person in a group tour. The Company,without committing itself or being held responsible in any way whatsoever, will make reasonable attempt to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers/senior citizen’s if informed at the time of booking. Most transportation services are not equipped with wheel chair ramps. A qualified companion at the entire cost of the disabled tourist/senior citizen must accompany the tourist who needs services not provided by the Company and or independent Contractor to the other tourists in the Group.
- (v) Transfer of tour\r\n
\r\n A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour is treated as cancellation of earlier tour and a fresh booking of another tour has to be made. All cancellation charges will apply on tour tariff and not on discounted tour tariff for the earlier booked tour. The tour tariff and discounts available / given for the cancelled tour are not valid for fresh booking. Tour tariff and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another tour will be applicable.
- (vi) Minimum booking of the tour\r\n
\r\n The Tour shall proceed only if the number of tourist who have booked the tour exceed 20 and the said booking of 20 tourists must be received by the Company atleast 30 calendar days prior to the scheduled start of the tour. If the number of tourists booked for any tour falls below 20, then tour may operate without company tour manager and Chef and on MAP plan accommodation with breakfast and dinner and/or with an additional surcharge. However the Company may cancel the tour without assigning any reason and in such an event the tourist can claim only the amount paid by him after deducting the taxes. Till the total number of tourists reaches 20, the booking of the tourist will be strictly provisional. In the event of the company deciding to cancel the tour, cancellation of tour shall be communicated atleast 15 calendar days prior to the date of commencement of tour via any of the following modes (1) sms, (2) telephone and (3) email as per the information given by the tourist or any person for and on behalf of Tourist/s at the time of booking of the tour. In case of cancellation of any tour by Company actual amount paid by the tourists shall be refunded to the tourists.
- (vii) Health\r\n
\r\n It is presumed that the tourist who have booked the tour have gone through the itinerary and is well aware about the same. It is presumed that the Tourist is Medically fit to undertake the said tour. The person who are medically fit to undertake the said tours shall join the said tour. The persons who are and/or who have suffered from any ailments for which they have taken medical treatment have gone into check up hospitalization, shall not join the said tour. Whenever on tour, in case of any health emergency or health related issues, the guests shall be solely responsible to make their own arrangements on the tour for medical assistance. Guests should not expect the Tour Manager to pay full time attention and/or to provide any medical treatment. It is possible that the Tour Manager may be busy in his work for making arrangements for rest of the group. Thus the Company can not be held responsible for any health related issues of the guests.
- (viii) Tourist with medical ailment\r\n
\r\n If any tourist is suffering from any medical ailment and have concealed the same, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking / registration of any tourist on medical and or other grounds without assigning reasons therefor. The Company also reserves the right to restrict / modify / amend the tour of such tourist/s without assigning any reasons. If the company so directs, the tourist shall have to travel by a separate transport at an additional cost to be paid by tourist immediately. The tourist suffering from any disease at the time of booking / registration is required to provide the doctor’s fitness certificate to undertake the tour. In case of death of tourist all the arrangements for transportation of dead body including procuring the death certificate, post-mortem, re-patriation of dead body and all personal effects/property and insurance claims etc. shall be made by the accompanying tourist and/or relative of the deceased. Company shall not be responsible for extending any help for the same. The entire expenses shall be borne by the accompanying tourist or their relatives. The company or any tour leader shall not be responsible for the same. If any of the relatives want to visit the country where the tourist expired all the necessary arrangement shall be made by the said relatives only.
- (ix) Persons other than those booked\r\n
\r\n Persons, friends or relatives of the tourists, who have not booked the tour shall not be allowed in hotel rooms, restaurants, coaches &sight seeing places or for any activity on the tour.
\r\nThe tour cost does not include insurance charges unless it is mandatory as per the prevailing rules of the respective countries. Tourist/s are advised and recommended to acquire adequate Insurance Policy and Overseas Travel Insurance cover as per requirement of the Government of the Country concerned to meet expenses including medical, legal, hospitalization, accident etc. during the tour. Presently for most of the European countries, it is mandatory to obtain an Overseas Travel Insurance policy for the tour. In Europe, Egypt and Dubai Tours, the insurance charges for touristsupto the age of 59 years is included in tour tariff and for exceeding the age of 59 years insurance charges has to be paid by the tourist over and above the tour tariff. It is obligatory for the tourist to make full disclosure to the Company, of his medical condition that may affect his ability to take up and complete fully the tour. The Company reserves the right to call for any written certification of his medical fitness before departure. Company is not liable / responsible for any reason whatsoever, for settlement of insuranceclaims and it is a matter solely between the concerned insurance company and the tourist. Insurance companies do not insure baggage.Tourist is advised not to carry valuables or money on tour and keep any valuables in cargo baggage. In case of any unfortunate event while on tour like hospitalization and/or unfortunate demise, it shall be the sole responsibility of the guest/ relative of the hospitalised person/deceased to submit the necessary claim to Insurance authorities for further processing of the claim.
\r\n6) Payments by Tourist
- (i) Payment of Registration amount\r\n
\r\n The registration amount paid at the time of booking, is not refundable and interest free. All the payments by the tourist shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down in the brochure. The bookings will be processed by the Company only after the registration amount is paid in full. If tourist fails to pay timely full tariff the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking / registration. In case of billing errors, Company reserves the right to re-invoice. In case of dishonored cheques, issued by the tourist in favour of the company the concerned tourist has to pay INR.150/- for every such dishonor and in addition the Company reserves the right to take necessary legal action in respect of dishonored cheques as may be advised. The tourist booking the tour 20 days before the tour departure (subject to availability) has to make all the tariffs/payments to the Company by demand draft or cash.
- (ii) Tour Tariff\r\n
\r\n The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure. Any such increase in the tour tariff accordingly must be paid in full by the tourist before tour departure. Any increase in tour tariff during the tour must be paid in full by the tourist during tour. All tour tariffs are exclusive of all taxes applicable from time to time.
- (iii) Discounts/Benefits\r\n
\r\n Early booking of tour makes the tourist eligible for the benefit or discount as declared by the Company which are valid for limited number of seats, limited period, specific tour dates and varies from tour to tour, region to region and country to country, tourist to tourist and age of the tourist. The Company reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any of the discounts/benefits without prior intimation to the tourist. To be eligible for any discounts/benefits tourist must pay the full registration amount at the time of booking itself. Discounts/benefits are generally applicable for tourists whose age is 2 years and above for World tours.
- (iv) Foreign Exchange\r\n
\r\n All World Tours are subject to RBI / Govt of India approval. Such Foreign Exchange shall be subject to availability in India & acceptance of the same in other countries.
- (vi) Airlines\r\n
\r\n High season surcharge as per the rules of the Airline concerned has to be paid by the Tourist. Any increase in airfare, airport taxes, visa charges, fuel surcharges after the booking/registration will have to be paid and borne by the tourist. Air Ticket Cancellation charges plus deposit forfeit charges as are applicable under the rules of the concerned Airline are to be paid by tourist immediately in the event of cancellation of the tour by tourist.
- (vii) Tour tariff other than Ex-Kolkata (World tours)\r\n
\r\n Tour tariff is based on departure from Kolkata, India, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Kolkata have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account
- (i) Passport\r\n
\r\n Passport is an official document required whenever tourist intend to travel abroad and in addition the tourist should have visa of that particular country which the tourist wants to visit. Before submission of the passport to the Company for obtaining visa, tourist has to ensure that passport validity is minimum 180 days from the arrival/ conclusion date of the tour in India and it has sufficient blank pages, which should not be damaged/stapled/torn,etc. for recording the visas of the respective countries. All tourists booking tours for Europe sector should ensure that the year of issue on their passport should be after 01/01/2001.
- (ii) Loss of passport\r\n
\r\n Tourist traveling abroad should take care of not losing passport. Loss of passport on tour involves costs and consequences such as filing FIR, visiting Indian Embassy, getting new passport or landing certificate, expenses on the stay, food, transportation etc. all of which have to be borne and paid by the concerned tourists only. Getting the landing certificate or the new passport is the sole responsibility of the tourists alone. Tour Manager is not responsible or liable or under obligation, for the loss of passport and consequences thereof. Entire consequential expenses shall be met by the tourist(s). Any other tourist accompanying the tourist who has lost the passport wishes to terminate the tour intermittently will also be responsible to meet the expenses etc. No further refund will be given for the tourist leaving the tour abruptly.
- (iii) Visa (World tours)\r\n
\r\n The Tourist interested going abroad must have a valid Visa to visit/travel to that Country/Countries. Visa is the short form of ‘Visitors Intending To Stay Abroad’ and means the valid permission granted by the Government of country without which the tourist can not visit / travel to that Country. Company generally assists in documentation and submission of application for visa by forwarding them to the respective consulates on the dates as pre-defined by the concerned authority. Company also generally guides tourists for U.K. Visa documentation and/ or taking the interview date for U.S.A. visa. The visa fees charged to the tourists shall be at the rates prevailing as on the date of submission of documents to the Consulate.
\r\n The granting or not granting visa is the sole prerogative of the concerned Consulate/Authorities even after submitting all relevant documents or attending personal interview or otherwise and company is not at all responsible for grant of or not grant of visa for whatever reasons and for errors in the date of visa granted or scanned photographs by the concerned authorities. No consulate gives any reason for not granting visa. Normally the passport is returned without visa. The Company therefore shall not provide any reason why a person is not granted a visa. The Company also can not give any reason why a particular person was granted a visa as the same is at the discretion of consulate of respective countries. All costs and charges in respect of the said application for the visa as intimated by Company shall be borne by the tourists only. Company reserves the right to levy an additional charge over and above the tour tariff to be paid and borne by tourists for delay in production of visa by the tourist before the Company for any reason whatsoever. If the tourist cancels a tour due to not granting of visa and /or for any other reasons whatsoever, the cancellation charges shall be paid by the tourist and any fine, penalties or any such payments arising due to not meeting with the requirements of any airport or government authorities including Passport or Visa documents, are to be paid by the Tourist.
\r\nMandatory Documents ( For All Tours)
- Passport with 180 days validity from arrival date in India after the tour (Check Names & Blank pages for VISAs as per required )\r\n
- Duly signed & filled VISA forms by each Tourist as per Passport signature &details.For Children, take Thumb impression ( If passport has thumb impression) or signature alongwith Parent’s Signature ( Male – Left Thumb & Female Right Thumb)\r\n
- Personal Covering letter stating purpose of the travel (Personal/Tour/ Employment etc.) along with financial/ sponsorship details.( For Employed On Plain paper, SelfEmployed On Plain paper with Visiting Card, Business or Professionals On their letter head ) Sometimes due to load factor at the Consulates, the VISA processing takes longer time and in few cases VISA is not granted before tour departure or it is delayed. In such cases, Heena as a facilitator will not be responsible for any consequences and/or liable for any refund, the tourist will have to bear all the cancellation and re-booking charges for the next tour.\r\n
\r\n(iv) Tourists Responsibility
\r\nIt shall be sole responsibility of the tourist to hold required valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, to enable him/her to undertake tour. All travel documents are nontransferable and must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder, otherwise if the booking may be cancelled. Passport must be valid from the start of the tour to at least six months subsequent to the scheduled departure date of the tour. The Tourists shall ensure timely collection of all such documents enabling them to undertake tour and be present in time for departure. Tourists should keep certified true copies and xerox copies of all documents including valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, used by him/her while on tour.
\r\n8) Itinerary Changes
- (a). In case of force majeure conditions, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary / alter the tour itinerary and/ or tour tariff accordingly. Such changes etc.shall be intimated to tourist, prior to the start of the tour or on tour as the case may be.Additional charges, if any, due to such changes etc. over and above the tour tariff have to be paid by the tourist before or on tour itself as the case may be. No complaints /compensations and/or claiming of refunds by the tourist will be entertained by the Company for limitation and/or non- availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing, shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.\r\n
- (b). Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, other than force majeure conditions,if any day of our is curtailed/any sight seeing missed/any other services not being provided due to some reason from Company’s side, then the Company shall be liable to refund the guest, only that portion of the tour amount arrived at for that missed day/missed sight seeing/missed services. However, no other demand will be entertained nor any other payment will be made by the Company in this regard.\r\n
\r\nIf any tourist wishes to deviate from the tour itinerary the company will permit such deviations at its discretion. For such deviation, the tourist has to pay full cost thereof in addition to the tour tariff before the tour departure.
\r\n(iii) Tourists joining and/or leaving the tour at places other than indicated in the tour.
- a)Such tourists should possess the entire air travel tickets including internal sectors along with valid visas for the respective countries and insurance cover if required by the concerned countries, unless otherwise informed.\r\n
- b)If such tourists are reaching before the scheduled arrival time of the tour at the respective airport then they should be present in time at the respective airport arrival hall of the terminal where the concerned tour group is landing.\r\n
- c)If tourists are reaching after the scheduled arrival time of the concerned tour the tourist should join the tour group directly at the hotel/1st destination/sight seeing place, etc. as the case may be on their own and at their own costs and risks.\r\n
- d)Such tourist are required to provide to the company 20 days in advance before the tour starts details viz. Inward and outward flight/journey details, Photocopy of an airline ticket, E mail, mobile, contact particulars of the tourists.\r\n
\r\n(i) Coach/Bus Seating
\r\nSeat Nos. 1,2,3,4 (front 4 seats) in each bus/ coach are reserved for the company including Tour Escort/Guide etc. and/ or as premium seats which can be booked by tourists subject to availability, on payment of additional tariff. Company reserves the Premium seat allocation right.There is a strict “no smoking”, “no alcohol” and “no eating” policy in the travel mode. Company advises the tourists to carry the valuable items with them when they leave the travel mode. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the Tourist. The Company shall not be in any manner responsible or liable in case of loss of any items of the tourist. Any damages caused by the Tourist to the bus/coach and or any other travel mode during the tour shall be reimbursed by the Tourist to the concerned independent contractor and Company will not be liable for the same.
- (i) Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Most of the rooms have a private bath or shower. Airconditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems,tour type, etc. A family of four(4) is given two(2) rooms at most of the destinations around the world, as safety regulations do not allow four(4) persons in one room. In such cases, child tourist has to pay the adult tour price.\r\n
- (ii) Single Occupancy\r\n
\r\n Single tourist provided with single occupancy / single bedded room have to pay single occupancy charges for the full tour. Size of single room is comparatively smaller than twin sharing room and may be on different floor than groups rooms.
- (iii) Check in and check out time\r\n
\r\n Tourist has to abide by the check-in and check-out time of the respective hotels. For Indian tours, generally the check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 10 am. For World tours, generally the check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is at 12 noon. If tourist wants any change therein, tourist should manage the same at his own cost with hotel authorities on payment of additional charges, if any.
- (iv) Additional facilities\r\n
\r\n Additional facilities including Laundry, telephone, mini bar, alcohol, beverages, food, optional excursions, excess baggage fees, shopping, paid toilet if availed by the tourist, have to be paid by the tourist only before leaving the hotel, ship/cruise or restaurant etc.as the case may be.
- (v) Room Sharing\r\n
\r\n Two single tourist can decide to share a hotel room, and/or accommodate a third tourist booked on the same tour on triple sharing / basis. Any misunderstandings or incidence like missing items or difference of opinion between each other will have to be settled between room partners themselves. Company is not responsible for any loss or mishap. If for any reason, concerned partner cancels or alters the booking of the tour, then the other tourist / partner has to bear entire room charges including that of the partner who has cancelled the tour. No adjustment shall be made from the monies contributed by tourist / partner who had cancelled the tour. Shared rooms have no smoking policy.
\r\nThere is mostly a pre set menu for meals depending on the tour program. Packed meals are served at some places. Company will always serve Pure Gujarathi Vegetarian food prepared by chef during the luches& dinners. In case of baby meal, company’s limitation is tin milk, plain dal & rice, apart from that if any diet is required by baby tourists, the tourists in whose custody the baby is, will have to make their own/independent arrangements for the meal at their costs and consequences. No Complaints / Claims for refund in respect of the meals will be entertained and the Company reserves the right to change the menu and arrangements of the meals without assigning any reasons thereof
\r\n12) Tour Managers on Tour
\r\nTour Managers/assistants/escorts are assisting to the tourists throughout the tour, they are not responsible for tourists baggage or any kind of personal belongings. On the entire tour the tourist have to be responsible and carry the baggage on their own. The instructions and information of the tour, are to be followed in the group tours and tour manager is not responsible for any instructions overruled by the tourists and its consequences.
\r\nTourists are responsible for their own baggage. The baggage at the airport, during any air travel, in coaches , in any train journey, at immigration points etc, tourists have to verify and be responsible for the same. The porterage or the tips for services rendered to carry tourists baggage to the rooms is guests responsibility and have to be paid directly to the service provider. The “porter” or any helper arranged by the tourists at any train stations, airports, at immigration points or any other place , is the sole responsibility of the tourists and have to pay tip directly to them.
\r\n14) Cancellation Charges
\r\nIf the tourist decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever he shall make an application in writing to that effect within specified time limit hereunder along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
\r\nCancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the tourist are NON REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be refunded to the tourist after receipt of the refund from respective authorities after deducting the processing charges.
- (i) Complaints or grievances\r\n
\r\n If the tourist has any claim, grievance and / or complaint in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, the tourist shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing, and a copy thereof is handed over to the tour escort / leader / Manager / Assistant and /or Company not later than 7 days thereof to enable the Company to take up the matter with the concerned independent contractor.
- (ii) Privacy of Information\r\n
\r\n Any Information furnished by the tourist to the tour escort / leader/ Manager / Assistant and or the Company, is subject to disclosure thereof as required by law or by an order by court or the rules, regulations and enquiry by any government / statutory authority. Company shall not disclose any data of its own under any circumstances to any guests including any kind of clarification on itinerary, tour costs, cancellation charges etc.
- (iii) Government rules for NRI ( NON RESIDENT INDIAN ) TOURIST\r\n
\r\n All tourists staying abroad including NRIs or foreigners should abide by all the laws, rules, regulations of Government of India and/ or the country concerned while undertaking the tour.
- (iv) Photographs or Video Clips\r\n
\r\n Company reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and/ or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company€™s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- (v) Valuables\r\n
\r\n The Company advises tourists not to carry valuable items to the extent possible with them on tour and invariably carry such items, if any, with them while leaving the hotel for whatever reasons and not to keep any valuables, money or important travel documents etc. in suitcase. Better keep them in safe deposit lockers. In case of any loss suffered by the tourist the Company is not liable or responsible for the same.
- (vi) Shopping\r\n
\r\n Shopping is one of the important activities of any tour. All tourists are hereby made aware that Sri Balaji neither recommends nor promote any specific shop or vendor for shopping purpose. We understand that the guests are wise enough to decide themselves what to buy and where to buy. It is a sole discretion of the Guest. Hence, Sri Balaji do not take any responsibility or liability in case of any cheating or misguiding by the shop owner.
- (vii) Tourists not allowed\r\n
\r\n Guests other than tourist are not to be invited on tour by any tourist and they are not allowed to use any of the services of the tour.
- (viii) Paid Toilets\r\n
\r\n At some places/destinations/country,there are paid toilet haults, which tourist have to take care on own.
- (ix) Jurisdiction\r\n
\r\n All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising there under shall be subject to the Court of competent jurisdiction at Kolkata only.
if any, for variation/modification/amendments/alteration and/or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the tourist by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
\r\n(ii) No refund will be payable,
- a)for any missed / unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.\r\n
- b)Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable Company to confirm the reservation\r\n
- c)If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.\r\n
- d)if any tourist decides and or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.\r\n
- e) where Airfares are contracted in bulk for Airport to Airport\r\n
- f) If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities\r\n
- g)Refund is not applicable for Indian / domestic sectors and on certain conditions which include that such air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.\r\n
- h)All the bank charges for credit card transactions\r\n