Enchanting Darjeeling Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Darjeeling
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Darjeeling Tour Overview
Book a 3 nights 4 days Darjeeling tour package for a compact and enchanting holiday in the picturesque town of Darjeeling. Tailor made for travelers looking for an affordable holiday in northeast India, this 4 days customizable Darjeeling tour package is economical and worth your time and money. Visit this hill town for numerous tourist attractions ranging from architectural marvels to lush green gardens, hills, tea estates, zoological parks, holy temples, monasteries, and more. Offering many adrenaline pumping as well as amusement activities to its visitors, these packages have been designed by our travel experts to have you an indelible holiday experience
Darjeeling Tour Itinerary
Arrive at the Bagdogra Airport, where our representative will receive you and transfer you to your hotel in Darjeeling, the enchanting north eastern city known for its stunning views of the mighty Himalayas.
Complete the check-in formalities and relax in your room as your day is at leisure.
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit Mix points, covering
The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetans Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Rope way, Japanese Temple, Ava Art Gallary & Peace pagoda. Overnight stay at hotel.
After Breakfast proceed for Mirik Lake Excursion (Boating & Horse Riding is available on direct payment basis) en-route visit Pashupati Market (Indo-Nepal Border). Evening come back to Darjeeling and overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast leave Darjeeling and proceed towards – NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (110 kms / 03 hrs) for your onward journey.
- AP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Pickup and Drop
All sightseeing, Accomodation in deluxe hotel.
- GST, Entry fees, Air fare/ trainfare, Travel Insurance, Visa, tips, Anything not mentioned in Inclision.
- * 60% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 6 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.